Discover the essential physical modeling synthesizer, your portal to creating new sound universes inspired from the real world, where objects collide, vibrate, and resonate.
- Hybrid monophonic synthesizer
- 200 patches memory
- Stereo audio outputs:
- L-R 1/4” mono line jack outputs
- 1/4” stereo headphone jack output
- Stereo audio inputs:
- 1/4” stereo jack audio input
- Internal piezoelectric mic when external input unplugged
- MIDI inputs and outputs via USB and DIN ports
- Powerful digital semi-modular synthesizer engine:
- 3 oscillator slots
- 5 effect slots along 2 serial buses (Main, Aux) + 1 mono reverb
- 16 modulator slots (including envelope generators, LFO, curves, interpolators, slew limiters, etc.)
- 32 mapping slots (virtual patch cords), each allowing to control any synth parameter (including another mapping) using a modulator or a controller input, with a sidechain input
- Responsive to pitch, pitch-bend, velocity, breath control/expression, as well as 4 other controller inputs
- Built-in arpeggiator (available soon in upcoming update)*
- Free software editor/librarian (Mac/PC)
- 225 x 120 x 70 mm (8.9 x 4.7 x 2.8”) and 900 gr (2 lbs)
- Included: Anyma Phi, 5V PSU and USB cable
- Designed and made in France
* Support for microtonality, with up to 8 tunings editable onboard, per-patch tuning selection, and MTS import/export (available soon in upcoming update)
** Technical specifications subject to change in order to improve reliability, function, or design.
Shipping costs and delivery:
Important: Despite the health context related to Covid-19, we continue to deliver to you! The preparation and shipping times may be slightly longer than normal.
Terms of payment:
Warranty: 2 years.
EAN Barcode: 7112038013358